Roll Stock Packaging
We Committed to help fulfill your co-packaging and packing needs
Roll Stock Packaging
Maple Mountain Co-Packers is your perfect partner in providing you with both printed and non-printed films. We offer automated roll stock packaging with a vast range of colors, materials, and certain specifications to meet the desired customer applications and objectives.
We are capable of packaging fresh vegetables and fruits, canned or bottled products, processed foods, baked goods, ingredients and so much more. We also offer an array of packaging structures from laminated films, mono-layer and co-extruded to meets your demands.
Here are the advantages of Roll stock packaging or Flexible packaging:
• Faster packaging process. More packages are produced per minute using Roll stock on a Form-Fill-Seal machine compared to other packaging methods like preformed pouches.
• Lower cost. Roll stock can significantly reduce the cost of packaging due to the Form-Fill-Seal machines that make the bags in line and produces less waste.
• Superior graphic reproduction. Branding is very essential for marketing your products. It helps you make your products become more noticeable and helps it stand out from other products. That’s why the vivid colors and clarity of printing Roll stocks are made to be amazing.
• Appropriateness to aseptic processing. Roll stock is well suited for aseptic processing because the materials can be sterilized more easily through a peroxide bath.
Here is the list of services they offer:
• Packaging films customized for horizontal and vertical loading. Maple Mountain Co-Packers offers a wide range of solutions to meet your needs. Whether you desire to pack a 100 pounds of sugar or a 10 kilograms worth of carrots, we have a variety of film available for both horizontal and vertical loading process.
• Box overwrap. We provide a shrink film for a full box overwrap to support packages that have a cardboard tray or an unsupported package. Our shrink films also offer excellent strength and durability throughout the supply chain process.
• High-Quality printed roll stock. Exceptional packaging starts with your choice of roll stock and its supplier. We, at Maple Mountain Co-Packers, are very dedicated and committed to providing you the highest quality service on printed roll stock for your company brands and products.
If you are trying to create your own packaging, you should try to take advantage of our services. Our knowledge of Printed roll stock helps you in turning your packaging designs into a reality with more efficient and easier processes.
Our machines allow us to provide Superior Graphic quality and color reproduction. Combined with our printing types of equipment, our inks help make your packaging stand out on store shelves, allowing your products to maximize both in brand value and increase in sales.